WeLcome in My blog!!!

I already love written since i was in junior high school...

Hope this blog will help all of reader...

share their problem...

solve their problem...


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let's see the tears fall again

If somebody asked me, when was the last time you cried? I'll be able to directly answer it, well yes ... today .. But if they ask me, why .. then I will be silent .. silent thousand languages .. I know this may sound strange because, I remember the last time I cried? but can not remember why ...

I've seen everything from good or bad. I'm trying to understand the situation, which over time I began to realize this is not a sense but this is all sincerity.

Now I always ask in every teardrop that falls from my eyes, until when I was able to survive ...

See honey, tears were falling again .....

No comments:

Post a Comment